Thursday, July 16, 2009

SP 14


Algebra2 doesn't get hard in chapter 7; it gets hard in chapter 5! >< I can't seem to remember what to do first. lol. Just like in geometry and its proofs. I don't get this and it's "onlyyy factoring". T___T I don't wanna fail precal next yearr!!

So today's bball practice sucked. Coach Jesse helped me on my shot and it looks so much better but I gotta keep practicing that. It was boring too cause Jennika wasn't there. I feel so lonely there now. And then, during the scrimmage, I missed all my easy shots. Bad dayy.Two of the new girls seem very cocky. I wasn't like that when I first went to practice. -___-

Anyways, don't you get headaches when you think too hard? lol Everytime I do my alg2 hw. Sigh. More tests tomorrow.

Vincent and Senh is right; I need a life.

No comments: