Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sister

My dad asked me to call my sister at college and I asked why. hahah. He thinks I forgot that I had a sister away at college. Sooner or later, you get used to someone being away so much.

After Alg2, I went to bball practice for the first time since summer school started. hahahaha. Probably like 10 people go. -___- Plus about 5 incoming freshmans. Not even worth going. Only cause Tiff, Jess, and Cindy go. Supa Suppaaa hot in there. Finnie thinks we smell? Nahhhh, Jess and I don't think so. hahaha. Afterwards, we went to McDonald's and we alllll ordered a fudge sundae. I can't believe Tiffany and Cindy never ate it with fudge. And no, Tiffany, I will not accept the fact that you're changing schools. Yet. ):



I can't wait to figure out what's wrong with me, so I can say this is the way that I used to be.
~ John Mayer

No comments: