Friday, July 17, 2009

Gratitude

Yesterday, I helped Senh with the alg2 hw and he repayed me back with chips and a cookie. It was very nice to of him to do something like that. It's the idea that he did something without asking that got me. I was very happy. (:

After school, I went to take cues with Shirley, Shannon, and Jane for the first time! hahaha It's been foreveerrrrrrr since I last saw Shirley maybe Shannon too. The machines are timed?! We went to eat ramen afterwards and I bugged the crap out of the waiter. haha. Then I met up with Finnie and Betty at Gates and we walked around lincoln heights. Well, it was fun. I'm always the middle person.

I told my mom yesterday that she was very chill. She took it very well. hahaha. She understood what I meant by that. I just hate the way she wakes me up. She does this constant tapping/nudging, which I find very annoying. >:[

No comments: