Sunday, February 22, 2009

Made for Me


Darnit. I was waiting for 11:11pm to start on my post. hahaha. Too bad I got carried away.

I really don't like it when people don't appreciate the things they have and then they go around abusing it. Like, some people don't have friends and they just wish for someone. But others, who actually have people around them, just don't appreciate that fact. Then they just go and say "I have no one." I hate those who give up hope so quickly.

Looking back to my old posts, I realized that I was so much happier in the beginning of school. It's either my sister,euro, or people that made me so much more apathetic. Then again, there are many happy things that keep me company, away from falling down.

Since I'm talking about falling down, this morning, my family and I went to Big 5 to buy some things. My sister wanted knee pads for vball and both of my parents agreed that I should buy one too. They kept saying that since the knee pads is good for falling down, I need one too cause supposedly, I fall down too much. I found that very insulting in a funny way. I guess they remember the winter break incident. hahaha. But I just got a knee brace. (:


Goodnights everyone. Dream of me.

1 comment:

Voong said...

you're so frozen, every time you pass by me you make me shiver! (;
LOL