Saturday, February 21, 2009

101


Lemme update you on these couple of days.

Finnie gets freaked out everytime I show her my finger. LOL

Now, almost everyday, I would go to McDonald's with people after bball practice. hahaha. Quite fun with your teammates.

I haven't worked on euro for three days now. Guess Imma have to finish it tomorrow and study in one day.

Today, I returned my bball shoes that didn't fit and I would have to wait about a week for the new ones to come. T__T

Dude, I seriously can't believe some people can get away with so many things. I would hate to have that guilty conscience following you everywhere.

Today reminded me how much I miss hanging out with Betty. There's no awkward moments and if there's silence, it's peaceful. Not like one of those relationships where you feel like you have to say something to keep the conversation up. I hate that feeling so I don't really try but with Betty, it doesn't matter. I like crying on her shoulder too. It's homey. I'm sure she likes my mom's noodles too. hahaha

This post is number 101. I started in October the 9th, two thousand and eight. And it's February the 20th, two thousand and nine. Thanks to Kevin, blogging has become my daily habit.

No comments: