Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oversleeping


Almost 1am and I've just finished number 1 for euro. Amazing.
We got our essays back from Wong and I think I got a pretty good grade but the chapter test we took today kinda sucked. Didn't know more than half of it. ><

The day was so boring. Each class was the same: listen, work, and get out.

Except in De Pauw's class was fun. Although Peter is very mean to me, I like sitting away from Raphael. haha

So I discovered that we do not have practice on PD days. That's greattttt. Nobody in the team takes the practice seriously so they jsut mess around, which pisses the coach and me off. The practices are fun to me but I guess, it's torture to some people. Our first game will be on March 11th. But we will be playing against seniors on the 10th. Fun.

No comments: