Friday, December 5, 2008

Spinningg and Spinninggg

Wow, I just read Kevin's blog and it made me feel very intimdated. Especially his November 30th blog. hahhaha

I found out why this week was so easy in Wong's. It's cause next week, it's basically gonna be hell before he can let us go on to winter break. >< !

Oh man, I watched my speech today and I get why Cindy smiled back at me. LOL I seriously didn't stop smiling.. dude, that's so weirdddd. Susan and I were giving "Yes" to mostly all the people we knew that gave us a "Yes". hehehee

JV won their game against the East Valley Falcons. ahahah They had like 6 people(?) in their team compared to our team, we had more than 10, I think. I wanted to watched varsity but their warmups were about 15 minutes long and I had to go. ]: But ! I heard they won that too.


So, around 5-ish, Danny and I ran our daily jog. This time, we did situps, pushups, and I attempted to climb a veryyy longggg pole and attempted to do cartwheels that I haven't done since elementary school. It was a failure hahahahaha.

Then, I found out that I have a cut about 2 inches long on my hip.. so when I was showering with hot water, it was like putting alcohol on it. T___T


Oh yeah, in PE, Huff was telling us about his chinese girlfriend in highschool and college. It was a forbidden loveee :[ because although her family liked him, they didn't let him marry her just because he's black. >< ! I hope that my parents won't do that to me in the futuree.



TV converters are such a hassle ><.





Can't wait till Tuesday, my friends better not bail out on me this time or I'm gonna be super duper sad.


No comments: