Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Susan !

It was Susan's bday today. hahaha But she was mad tehehe.

Chemistry is a boreeeee. I tried to finish copying today off of Tiffany. HAHAHHA

During the Buddy meeting we had to run around the school finding clues. When my group was done, I ran with the paper to give it to Paulson but we lost already ! T_____T

In mandarin class, we're doing calligraphyy. WITH WATER. Lame.

Pretty boring day..sighhh.

Afterschool, I went to the tutoring place again and did my geometry hw. Then CVS to buy candies for Christmas.

Sleeping early today just cause I have no hw and I'm tireddd of euro. -_-


I'm feeling more lonely each and every day.






Today's highlight : NO HW = FREEEEEDDDDOOOOMMMM.



Douchebag of the day :
Hunger's a bitch. ><





No comments: