Saturday, December 6, 2008

Puahahahaha

I gave my blog a makeover and while I was doing it, I discovered that I like how the Verdana font looks on my page. hahahhaha

April has a blog ! hmm... and she's a new follower of my blog. This makes me happy. I wanna follow other people's blog too but I can't seem to find their gadget for it.

Today, I woke up pretty early on a weekend. Just to play some bball. It was fun I guess. o.O Tomorrow, I shall run a half-marathon. Please hope I don't hurt myself again.


Swinging on the swings made me feel very nostalgic. Reminded me of the good old days when nothing mattered much and everyone was cool with everyone. It's so different now, since every little thing that is done either fires back at you or has no meaning to it. And


Some people think they understand you just cause they know you for a while. But that doesn't make sense. I mean, what do they really know about you ? Maybe your favorites or your dislikes but not youu. I'm not saying that no one knows me, there are a few that have the interest to, but I really don't like it someone expects you to do exactly what they have in mind about you.


I may be "mean" sometimes but hey, that's your problem for not wanting to accept the truth or taking things up the butt.

Imma stop doing that highlight and douchebag thing anymore. It's getting hard to think after a long day.

I heard that the Dash is gonna raise their fees up. T________T Why ?! It was my one transportation for easy, fast, and cheap fun.


Great. I owe the library $2.10 for an overdue book, Papertowns.


Life's a bitch too.



1 comment:

poopistheshit said...

Xiaoooooooooooooooo!



Hi!