Friday, November 14, 2008

Tiredd.

Let's see, for the first couple of times, I don't have hw for euro. yay!

For sure, I failed today's geometry's test. It was on proofs. T___T And in pe we played football for the first time this year.

Tiff went home early cause she was coughinggg :[[ FEEL BETTER CAUSE I'M COMING OVER ON SUNDAY.

Afterschool, Julie came over to my house and we ate dumplings that my parents made <3. Then we went over to Sophia's and ran to Alpine from there but then Julie left to go somewhere. I never knew there were so much people at Alpine on Fridays. Ricky shirt slapped me and left me a scar which is red at this moment. He bought us an arizona to make it up for it but it made me get cramps. That didn't stop me from playing with Steven, Danny, Richard and them for like 15 minutes. Richard fell and Finnie wasn't there to pick him up :[
When we were waiting for the bus for about 20 minutes, I was dribbling the ball around and arounddd. x]] Dude, Bryan's brother, Adam, is so fat and funny !
He got chased by this tiny dog while we were walking home and he ran and screamed so funnyyy !


Brian pinched my cheek so hard when I was so innocently opening my locker.
Jonathan twisted my arm cause I gave him a red neck. >< !
Ricky shit slapped me leaving a red mark.

I fell asleep at around 9pm and then woke up to go on aim. HAHAHAHA
See how much I love you guys ? :DD


Gotta find that night lighttt in 4 fours day. >< !


Today's highlight :
DUMPLINS !, bball <3, seeing Lisa and making fun of her, and something else. heheheh ;)


Douchebag of the day : Ricky and Brian. More people on my bad side, Finnie.




No comments: