Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sunburn or not ?

Today, I went to the campus clean up for magnet. Signed in at 9:19 and then went to the flagpole area and re-painted it. I personally thought we messed up for good but it turned out pretty nice. It was so hottttt though. After, we ate food and Kevin wanted to push me on the shopping cart but I don't trust him. Yom dresses so youngg dude. hahahaha

Then Danny's house to pick up John but then I had to go buy a bday present. So me, Finnie and John went to my house to get money. Walked backkkk to Danny's house and waited for the dash like 20 friggin minutes. Night lights are pretty hard to finddd. Anyways, went to the water store next to Alpine and got drinks since it was humid from the fire. Then home sweet homeee [ not ] .

Fast post cause someoneeee keeps rushing me.

The scar from yesterday is even more noticable today. I hope it stays like that so I can show Ricky on Monday. hahaha




Today's highlight : Actually making the school look better and since I'm so irresistable, 1 am phone calls.



Douchebag of the day : Chris can make me mad even through aim. >< !




No comments: