Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blogging over Euro ?!?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

hmm, tomorrow we have a world history test for Wong and I'm blogging. >< ! It shall be easy.

I OFFICIALLY HATE PROOFS [ geometry ] . My mind isn't clicking, like the light bulb isn't flashingg above my head.

I was number 6 for the mass run today and that means I dropped by one. Damnit, someone always beat my in the verryyyy enddd.

So in mandarin, we were doing our project and somehow I couldn't stop laughing; then I just got mad cause they were making fun of me. I think our poster will turn out great cause Julie is an awesome artist.

Afterschool, me and Bryan went over to Julie's house to finish up the poster but Chris ditched us for bball. Julie's house is soo niceeee ! hahaahah I like how it's so neat unlike my house. ]:
Then I went running with Danny but then I kinda ditched him cause two little chihuahuas were chasing after us and I just ran off so fast. hehehe

Man, I feel good. Such a goody goody. heheh Right after I got home, I went straight to Euro and geometry.

Julie's not gonna give up running now. YAY ! So happy that she's not giving up already. You deserve a :DD.

hmm.. well people, tomorrow may have a 5.4 earthquake from 12 to 6pm. Get your water and food ready peeps. I think I told my dad... o.O


uh yeah. I'm thinking and thinking about it but I cannot gurantee an answer fast. I need time.


I like talking to shy people more than outgoing people, that's where me and Finnie split. hahaha
Shy people are just so.. alluring cause there's a lot to them that they don't show and I'm drawn to that. They're just so COOL !


My right side of my face, I bet, is darker than my left. hahahahah The sun is always on my right side. T__T

Maybe I'm gonna talk about more worldly things since I talk about myself too much. mhmm..


Today's highlight : listening to Jonathan's ipod [ love his music ] , I just love 5th period, talking on the phoneeee with Finnie and Tiff, McDonald's cookies were fresh todayy hehe, anddd PERFECTING THE RED NECK.

DouchebagS of the day : BRYAN FOR CALLING ME FAT, CHRIS FOR THE MAJOR PUT-DOWNS, KENNY FOR MY STRANDED ETERNAL HAPPINESS, and mood swings.



No comments: