Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryan !

Today was a funnnnn day.
Felt tired as hell this morning cough* Chris coughh*
Julie's cake was nastyyy, next time will be better !
Didn't run the mile.
Fell asleep in mando.
Slept during lunch.
Finished classwork for Nagaoka.
Retook grammar quiz. (Hoping I will get 100 this time)


The bus was so crowded with people going to to celebrate Bryan's bday. We all went to Sam Woo Cafe. Ate so full hehee. Sang Happy Birthday with cake. It was funnn hahahahah I guess that's the word for it. But I saw my friends from Verdugo while I was waiting for the bus to go to Alpine. YAY !

I don't know how to describe today in one word hahaha. Well, I do not like it when Kenny and them makes fun of my laugh >< !

Finished all of Euro's hw while helping my mom's english. I AM PROUD.
hahahah


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN !









No comments: