Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bags under the eyes this week.

Yesterday was an awful day. No wonder I didn't blog. WHYY ?! I failed my geometry quiz. First fail in math for over two years. T_____T

Today was GREATTT ! Wait, not the whole day. My morning was great and after 6th period, it sucked. hehehehe I received my chapter 17 test and I almost got a perfect !! Just half a point awayyy. Mrs. Chai gave us a freeee period ! I got another D in my grammar quiz. T____T Major sad face.


So, afterschool I went with Julie to McDonald's to make her feel better. hahah Stayed there for like 30 minutes, Bryan came, I left for Wong's class to do hw.

Then me, Sophia, and Tiff went to Big Saver and bought ingredients for the cake. Finnie came and we all bake the cake for Julie's bday tomorrow. x] But we left at 5. -___-

Once I came home, I went straight to euro hw. xD and made sure Danny was doing his hw.


People are so sweet today. So many compliments. MAKES ME HAPPY !



Today's highlight : oh so many moments.


Douchebag of the day : not Chris xD <3


Chris, I hope your shoulder feels better !



No comments: