Friday, November 21, 2008

Sorry Kevin

Haven't blog in 2 days. hahahah I did not break the blogger's commitment yet.
:D


Well.. these two days had ups and downs. I don't even remember yesterday anymore so Imma just talk about today.

The KKK presented their problems today in Wong. hahahah Chem is ..wow.. dude wth.

Geometry was okay today. I was being a good friend and listening to Senh's problems. Damn man, PE was so packed in the gym. I just shoot around and tried to get rebounds. hahahah
In mandarin class, Chris moved seats again. I wonder why..hmm... x]]
I'm starting to hate 6th period, Nagaoka.

Afterschooooool, I went over to Finnie's for a little bit. Then we went to the 99cents park to play bball ! XD ! oh man, during the game, I couldn't stop laughing. How come this always happens !? It's cause I'm playing with cool people all the time. hahha

" It smells like something's burning."
" It's cause I'm burning hotttt ."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

I can crossover but according to Danny, I gotta look up. Damn, I'll work on thatttt.


I repeat, why can't I go to sleep happily?
Maybe that's why I keep going out so I don't have to see her face.




Today's highlight : PLAYING BBALL, that quote up there ^ , and getting canddyyy. hahaha


Douchebag of the day : Stupid and inconsiderate people.



No comments: