Saturday, October 18, 2008

Unsatisfactionn

The yuca's street clean-up was gooooood. I accidently bumped into Mrs. Valasquez when I was picking up trash. I miss her soo much ! My favorite LA's Best teacher in Elementary school. She was the one that changed my writing cause she called it "chicken scratch". That's why I write so freakishly neat now. Man, I love herrr. xD

After yuca, I went with Finnie and other people to Alpine to play some basketball ! ohh yeahhhh bball.. I've improved on my cross over dribble ! x]

Thenn, we went to play tennis which I totally owned them on. hahahah That one little guy can never shut his mouth.. and his voice is pretty loud. >< Annoying little twerp.

I knew that guys are also self-conscious but it's nice to know that some has the guts to ask girls about themselves. I admire that because I can't do the same.

Why can't they finish fixing my street already ?! So that my neighbor can go to the car wash and help the girl's bball team. aarrrggggggg.

Finished all my homework so I can.. more tennis tomorrow after car wash ? Maybe.

Today's highlight :
Basketball, my love. And talking to Mrs. Valasquez who really changed my life.

Douchebag of the day : Chris at the tennis courts.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

OMG XIAOO! you saw her?!?!? and you didn't tell me?? i hate you now!! and you should have said shannon says hi or shannon misses you! haha.