Friday, October 17, 2008

>< !

I'm pretty sure I failed Wong's test. Maybe half. ]:

Logan yelled at me for disturbing another class, which I did not cause they didn't even hear me. But since I have such a big guilty conscious, I tend to feel really bad afterwards. -___- !

yay ! The geometry test was pretty easy. I may have not finished the homework but I will not give up ! ohh and thanks to Ken, Tiffany, Finnie, and Sandy for attempting to teach me. xD

Mando class was extremely boring today. Same sub for two days in a row. I've noticed that I get mad at this particular person too easily. It's cause I don't know how to express myself in words well. And I'm sorry if I come out as a person who takes everything seriously but I'm not. Just don't give up on me too.

ewww. I retook the grammar test for english. Hopefully I get 100% this time. ><


Today's highlight :
Bryan's snickers ! hahahaha I'm making him spend too much money. lol

Douchebag of the dayy : Geometry's a bitchh.

No comments: