Monday, October 13, 2008

Headaches..

YAYAY ! I finished my worksheet for Wong today without falling asleep in 2 hours ! I feel accomplished. xDD

So in chemistry I made my group fail our week 5 quiz.. T___T Sorry Susan and Sherry.
My first time being a non-dress for pe wasn't that baddd, except for the part where I still had to run up that hill..

Mando class was alright. Although I have two days of hw to make up now since I did the other one wrong. sighhh No one was there to make funny faces for me to laugh at today. ]:

ehhhhh Jonathan was sad today cause Mr. Nagaoka said that his "our" needs to be more well written. That's why he got it wrong. It's okay Jonathan ! I mean I got a 70%. But Imma retake it cause I can ! High five to Sophia who got 100% .
mmm...

Dude, the whole day, I got headaches. I blame my neighbor for blasting their stereo.
On Wednesday, we're staying with our first period teacher the whole day cause of the PSAT's. WOW. Wong for the wholeee day.. imagine that.
REMINDER : Join SRLA. Must remember... Also, look at Bryan's sexybackkk. AHAHAHA

Today's highlight : My first 100% on a geometry test !

Douchebag of the day : Kevin Dang. hehehe Just to see his reaction..