Tuesday, October 14, 2008

For yili

As I mentioned before, there are people out there reading this useless blog. For example, Yili told me she reads my blog everyday. That made me so happy! And she is the only that showed such a reaction to my blog.. I AM HAPPY.

I hate it when people give up so easily and then turn to other people for the resolutions. Not you Finnie, but others out there. >< Just don't quit you know ? Keep going and don't stop, if you know for sure what you want.

awww Today's game against Chris sucks ! We were winning and then we lost. I wished the game was up to 21 not 11 so that we can play longerrr. ): Now I either do this mandarin homework or buy him boba.. I think mando cause it's easy.

OH BUDDHAAA. I don't think I want my sister to hook up with Finnie's brother. Then we are gonna be sister-in-laws ! ewwwwwww. LOL But then again, Finnie wants them to so badd. Whyy ?!!?

I think I'm allergic to kiwi's skin. I ate one after dinner and my spoon touched the skin. Then about 5 minutes later, my lips started to swell and had a ickkyy tingling feeling to it. Nastyyyy. Oh yeah, today was Shannon's 14th bday ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Today's highlight :
Bryan's M&M's with peanuts. My favorite. xD

Douchebag of the day : Those mexicans that took over the bball courts.

No comments: