Sunday, October 12, 2008

I got cereal !

I was planning my whole Sunday to do the second page of AP Euro and I succeeded.
But with many interruptionss. ><
hahahahaha Churros at Costco are HUUGGEEEE and for only a dollar. I also got a chocolate yogurt thing, chocolate my ass.>:[
heheeheh I got cereallllll+milkkkk+crossiants+vitamins. xDD I'm happy.
So the LA Lakers won over the Sacramento Kings ! 94- 89 . woot woot !
I like it when people talk to me about their problems. It makes me feel special cause they would want to share it with me. Although I bet their pinkies hurt. (;

Livejournal ? I'll check it out.

Today's highlight :
IV: we have chemistry together..
IV: next period!

hahahah He likes it.

Douchbag of the day : The guy who couldn't stop saying the F word in line. Shows how many words are in his vocabulary.

No comments: