Monday, June 6, 2011

i look back at this year and so much has happeneddd... like a lotttttt. i learned so many things too that i'll carry with me throughout my lifee. i'll miss those meaningful lectures from nagaoka because he makes one awesome philosopher. imma miss my first hard non-honors class which is us history. hahah i actually learned a lot from conde and i like how i made new friends outside of my group. i liked my physics class cause i got to spend time with people imma miss :/ i didn't like pe cause huff talks a lot. i love my calculus class even though i may have hated it in the beginning. i don't like mandarin but it taught me to at least try to keep my culture..haha it's hard to bear the class if you didn't really have anyone in class to talk to. and i miss my leadership classs :(

although this basketball season wasn't as fun as i hoped it would be.. i learned to not do something just because you feel like you have to.. but do it because you love it(which adds on to what nagaoka taught me). i also learned to love the tiny things people oversee..i don't know why but i love the little quirks of people :) it's what makes them.. THEM. i learned to do some things without thinking cause those are the funnest and most memorable moments ( mcdonald's drive through) hahah and i love my friends <3 they make me laugh and enjoy life and experience different thingss.


SENIORRR YEAAARR BABBBBYY~