Wednesday, June 1, 2011

finals are mostly over for me already.. since some of my teachers made us take it the week before finals. so now i just sit in the class for 3 hours and do basicallly nothinggg. it sounds fun right? but it's not when you don't have friends in your classes! :'( whateverrrs, today i went to the senior awards night and i see my sister get so many scholarships and my parents so happy; i wonder if it'll be the same next year.. lmaoo they already know i'm not :/ BUT WHATEVERS. idc...!

anyways, we had our party for calc today.. and it totally beat the stats classs! hahah we watched star trek, which is preeeetty goood! i wanna watch it again :) and then after we ate most of the foood (there was a lot cause of bryan) me and bryan kinda, i think, wrestled! LOL funny shit :D

No comments: