Friday, June 19, 2009

Last Day!


Last dayy of my freshmannnnnnnnn yearrrrrrrr! hahaha It didn't feel any different from a regular day. So yeaaaahh Wong's finals would not help me get an A so IDC! But I do want my flashcards back from De Puaw..

So Jonathan basically tricked everyone today. Even me about moving but I just played along the rest of the period. hahaha. Man, our coah doesn't even give us a break and makes us play bball for the whole two hours. I think they ruin the game for me, especially the fun.

Afterschool today, we played twister at Sophia's housee. haha like two games. Then we went off to rent two movies. Blindness and One Missed Call. OMGG. I wasted two hours on that pointless movie called Blindness. All I got from it is that it made me hate guys more. Sorry dudes. By the time that movie was over, I somehow got another headache and kinda went to sleep while they watch One Missed Call. Luckily I didn't watch it cause they told me that was stupid too. hahahah.

Yay! BBQ at Bryan's tomorrow. I kinda can't wait cause I haven't hung out with him and Julie in a longgg time. I miss it. ):

School's over but it still haven't hit me yet. The heat has though.


Yesterday I got lost in the circus feeling like such a mess.

No comments: