Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finals


I just had this crazy urge to blog. LOL. I was just reading and it occurred to me that school's gonna be over in about TWO DAYS!

Hmm.. today I got new speakers at Fry's fr $30 and I would say that's a pretty darn good price for two of those side thingys and a bass or a base. Whatever it's called and for the first time, I heardddd the bases so clearrr. It's pretty amazing. Makes me wanna never turn off my computer so I can listen to music 24/7.

Anyways, geometry finals was hard for me. I have no idea why cause last semester's final was pretty easy. I guess there was more work to do..

The book Impossible is interestingg. hahaha. But I'd rather read Something Borrowed which I saw at Target today. Imma just borrow it from the library than buy it. hehehehe

Have you ever had the chest pains where you can't breathee? I think Imma go to the doctor's for a checkup cause I can't seem to breathe without yawning or taking those deeeeep breathes. FML.

Man, I feel so guilty for making my dad worry so much. Sighhh. It hurts too.

No comments: