Saturday, May 23, 2009

City Walk


Tomorrow's Andy's bday; so Finnie and I went to City Walk with other people. And I mean like 20 other people. I had fun, I mean so much people there and it's for the birthday kid. You can't not have fun and be a party pooper. We watched Terminator Salvation. Prettyy okay; not bad, not great. My sister was right about City Walk, kinda boring and you just walk. hahah

After the movie and eating at Tommy's, Finnie and I left at 5 so we can go home to watch the Laker game, which they won! If it wasn't for me, Finnie would've gotten lost at the City Walk and if it wasn't for her, I would've gotten lost in the train station. LOL. Anyways,we stopped by Alpine, bought ice, and played a little bit of bball. We forgot that the bus stops running at 6 on weekends! So we had to walkkkkk hommmeeeee. But on the way, there was this guy across the street and Finnie and I were kinda playing a game where he can't be ahead of us. hahaha. We were late to the game but as we were walking home, we passed by a bar and I saw a tv in there. So we went inside to watch it a bit just for the time and score. It was cool cause we were outside trying to loook and this dude comes out with his phone and sees us then tells us to go in while there's a sign on the door saying "Under 21 not allowed in this bar" But we go in anyways and this other dude tells us to sit down and watch the game! We went wooow, they didn't even try to kick us out. Sweeeet.

As I'm walking down my street, I see the liqour store people playing football in the street and I play with them for a bit. Well, I basically play with Samuel only. hahah I didn't know the others. They were also playing water balloons and I got wet by Sammy. It was a nice way to end the day.

Hm. I am hoping quite hard that I didn't throw away a letter while cleaning up yesterday. It's supposedly to the bank.. huh...crosses fingers*

No comments: