Thursday, April 9, 2009

San Diego


I shall tell you about my trip. I slept the whole way there. tehehe. We had to exit the freeway and spend about 30 minutes looking for a restroom cause my parents needed to pee. When we got there, we settled down in my sister's apt. Then my family went to eat pizza without my sister cause she had class. We also bought veggies for her since her frig is empttyyyy. Anyways, we walked around and around and aroundddd with my mom; my dad was sleeping. He was driving for two and a half hour. We found the pool which was in the middle but covered by plants and a gate. It was relatively a small pool but it had a jacuze. Is that how you spell it? Well, we kinda slept there; it was really relaxing there. Then my parents went home and my sister and I went back to the apt. Since there was nothing to do when my sister was still in class, we watched a movie on her laptop. Okay, so when everyone got back from school and such, we went to the campus's YogurtWORLD. hahahaha. Then we went to this cliff by the beach. Cliff>beach because if you wanted to go to the beach, you would have to climb a very steep hill. The cliff was soo pretty, windy, and highh. There was this biggg mansion and everyone says it's gonna be their house but we all know it's not. hahaha. Afterwards, we ate dinner at Chipotle; my sister and I get to choose and we chose Chipotle because the Wong Fu Productions ate there before. xDD Gosh, we were sooo full from there and still bought mochi to bring back home. The apt had two restrooms and there was 12 people staying there. So you can guess the frustrations when we want to use the restrooms to shower, brush teeth, pee, poop, look at yourself, etc... Anyways, since the next day was my sister's bday, my oldest sister baked brownies for everyone when she was asleep and everyone jumped on her at 12 midnight. She was surprised cause she was the only one sleeping ( we were all tired). yeahhh... After that, we all slept. But my sister's roommate let me read her book called Digital Fortress and I like it. I needa borrow it somewhere after AP exam.

The second day started off slow. Some went down to the beach, I was still sleepingg. >< My sister took us to the university's bookstore to look around and buy stuff. But the things are hella expensive, so we will wait for next time when our mom is there to buy it for us. hahha. Then we ate Tapioca Express. Then we went on the bus to go to the train to go home.

San Diego makes you walk alottt if you don't have a car. Especially when the bus fare for non-university students are $2.50 ! Ohmygoodness. Compare to the Dash. hahaha. The stuff is very expensive everywhere too. But the tax there is only 8.25. Cheaper than LA. -__-. I don't remember anything else I have to mention...hmm.. Oh yeah, the air in SD is so much better, I sneezed only once or twice. But when I got back in LA, I sneezed a couple times within two hours.

Today, I went to bball practice and they kept saying was I there for tryouts? hahaha I wasn't there for practice the whole week. It was fun; we worked on our jumpshots and that's pretty much it. And practice ends at 12:30 which I thought ended at 11. ><. Anyways, I told myself that I was gonna start on my essay today for Wong but I basically just stared at the question for two hours and then I went off reading something else. But! I'm on number 18 for the study questions out of 37. Almost halfway! hhahaha!


Dumplings and no soy sauce, pleasee. (;

No comments: