Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stalkers


So during Wong's unit test, I was sneezing quite a lot. I blame the allergies my 21/30 C. ><

In De Pauw's class, I fell asleep for the first time cause my back was facing him. I was super tired and finished reading already but when I started dreaming, I thought, " Wait, I'm not supposed to be sleeping !" And then I shot right back up.

In bball, the sophomore team is getting better while we're not. We just sit and listen while they get to practice. >:O Arg. And I sucked today. Returning my shoes and buying another one. So mah fann. hahahah Kevin, I'm funny.

Wellll, after practice today, instead of doing euro when I got home, I read the whole day. I was rereading "Keeping the Moon" which I borrowed from Sherry. I miss reading since I haven't read any other books except for that big fat euro book.

Wong's class is having for a field trip tomorrow. Yayy! One day of no school. haha

1 comment:

Hello; my name is Kevin. said...

I like it when you mention me, but i like it more when you put a song on your blog that I loved at some point.