Thursday, March 5, 2009

Doors Down


Today's field trip to the Norton Simon Museum was actually pretty neat. It's the first art gallery that I learned something in. I liked the art cause I knew some aspects of it. The guards are so strick too; I put my arm on the wall and they said I couldn't do that. haha

Johnny Rockets is freaken expensive man. Never eat there. Although the little trinket thingy took 10 cents of us, it was pretty cool. Well the museum had this one garden. It's really nice with tadpoles, flowers, trees, etc. But the arm wrestle between Kevin and me made it better cause I won. hahaha

I missed Yuca since I was at bball practice. It's was a nice practice even though the sophomore team was slaughtering us cause we were missing out point guard and our center. >< !


Finnie's not cool. (:

No comments: