Thursday, March 12, 2009

Don't Change


Musiq Soulchild <3

Yesterday, we won our game against West Adams Prep [53-16]. But today, we lost to Eagle Rock [31-41]. I can't wait till home game against them. I think we played harder yesterday than we did today. Our next game's with Marshall. Oh God. We're gonna lose to them.

I'm pretty tired. I slept when I got home and no one woke me up till 9:30. I had to shower and do lots of homework too. Ahhhh. Missed two days of De Puaw and I found out that I have a B+ in his class. It was cause of that one group that made me get a C on a assignment cause I didn't know what to do. ARG. I also have a B+ in chemistry. >< ! Two B's already ? But nope, I'm gonna let that go.

I can't wait for the weekend, where I can sleep and finish up my homework.


No comments: