Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Arg.


I think I failed my test for Wong today. haha. It's okay... I guess.

We lost our game against JV by 12 points. Not as bad as the sophomores. During the game, I jammed my ring finger on my left hand. It's like switched and I fell flat on my tummy too. hahaha. Scrapping my old scar from winter break burnsss.

I showed my mom my jersey. And she got mad cause I chose the number 14. I didn't know that the number 4 in Chinese is a bad number since if you say 4 in cantonese, it sounds like die/dead/death. Imma just try to switch it with someone so that she can be happy. From now on, my favorite number is no longer 14. hahaa.

Tomorrow's gonna be our first away game and Tiffany and Cindy has detention. Our freshman team is gonna consist of 7 players. Damn, we're gonna get a lot of playing time.


I forgot about what else was I gonna say. ><

No comments: