Friday, February 6, 2009

WETT


It rained the whole dayy. ):

So yesterday was euro and Chai finals. I stayed up till 1 on Wednesday studying for euro and it paid off. hehehehe. Chai was sooo boring. I just ate chips in that class. heheh. The Dance teams performed in Yuca and I thought it was better than they did in CT.

Today, I had chem and enlish finals. I knew half of chem and I copied the other half from Kevin. haha. Thank you Kevin. In english, we had to do our speech and I messed up so many times. As in stuttering and messing up the words. >< I hope I did good. I mean I hope I still have my A.

Afterschool, WDK had another meeting. We got pizza and junk food to Tiffany's house. Then we watched Wanted while eating. hahahah. The room was packed with people. It was fun; we did had our moments. We were supposed to go play bball but it rained.

Getting my physical tomorrow. Damn doctors better be there. And, I hope I won't have to run in the rain on Sunday. -__-

I was kinda happy that my mom didn't ask where I went afterschool and came back home at 8. hahahaha. I think that means that she trustes me. xD I also told her about my testings and school stuff and she said that she was proud of me. hehehe

STOP RAININNGGGG !

2 comments:

GuitarHeroYao said...

Hey Xiao you were right I did have to wait until 12 A.M.! HAHA Man I coulda been there to watch Wanted. D;

Hello; my name is Kevin. said...

you nibnib, you forgot the Pocky moment.