Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Finals


Finals week and I'm studying everyday. Almost. Especially for euro. hehe.

I woke up sneezing nonstop today. Then I just kinda sluggishly walked up and down the halls.

Got head chopped in Pe for trying to get a rebound by Kevin. hahaha Not that painful. I feel so dumb for staying up till late yesterday cause I thought that the geometry packet was due when it wasn't ! ><

I did my speech for Chai and I messed up so many times. haha... Thankfully I still got an A. xD

Yesterday, I was veryyy surprised when Jonathan asked if I wanted to go to Carl's Jr afterschool. But I didn't hear him well so I didn't go. hehehe
Tomorrow is my geometry and pe final. Pretty easy day, exempt from euro studying.

I'm glad my dad supports me staying till 5:30-6pm for basketball. If he didn't, I don't think I would've joined frosh/soph. He was asking me about my classes and stuff; I felt we were bonding again like we used to before I took euro. Then he randomly gave me 10 dollars. HAHAHA

Anyways, I hope my basketball shoes come sooooon. hehehe. I didn't want practice on Saturday because I was planning to get my physical. ):

10k at the Chinatown Firecracker race, Sunday. Let's do something afterward. xD