Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Football


Today, Betty and I went to CVS to buy cocoa butter for my scars. Then we went to Ricky's house so we can borrow his bball. We asked him if he wanted to play and he said sure. Later, while we were playing in the 99 cent park, since we never played inside the gym before and it was half empty, Ricky said, " Let's play here 'till we get kicked out." Danny came to play with us too. It was girls against guys but I think they were easy on us. I think the monster that Ricky gave me made me very happy and hyper.. o.o

hahahahah After we got kicked out of the gym, we shot baskets outside and play football afterwards. Everytime someone throws a hard one to me, I just dodge it. hehe. I'm guessing that monster also makes me burp a lot and very louddd. There was this kid that said "That's nasty." hahaha. Thank you Danny for clearing that up. But later, the same kid was kicking a dead bird! A pretty green bird too! ><

I miss hanging out with Ricky! [I hope he reads this blog] hahahah

Yesterday night, my mom was telling me about my chin scar which I got when I was around 3-4 ish. It was so funny because she kept telling me how she was so scared and left me with the doctor, since she was too scared to look at me. T__T But the cool part was that she told me I wasn't crying [she was] and was just staring at the ceiling. LOL ! Man I was one tough toddler. hahahaha! I guess my mom thinks I'm really good at holding physical pain in. That's cool. hahahhahaahha!


Kevin finished his study questions for euro! I am so happy for him. xD

Today, for dinner, I didn't have rice. I had noodles instead. That's so rare. hahahah

My new ringtone is If I Were a Boy. hahahahah! wink wink* Or maybe I'll change it soon to another one. xD

Sigh. I haven't started on Nagaoka's speech paper yett.. I'll get to it. Sooner or laterrr. hahahah

Hehe DAi Lo: i gained 4 pounds that day..
Hehe DAi Lo: now i have to lose it dammit!
Hehe DAi Lo: i over ate..
Hehe DAi Lo: Wow man 4 pounds..

LMAO! Made my day.

No comments: