Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dreams


Just finished studying for euro and my eye's twitching again. Gonna sleep after this blog. Just for my fans. I like to think that I have fans so it'll keep me motivated.

I learned today in chemistry class. But we had a sub named Mrs. Cajina. haha

In pe, we ran a mile and my time was 8 minutes and 30 seconds. Let's start running Danny. Again.

Well.. yeahhh. Tiring day. Afterschool, Tesia, Finnie and I went to Tiffany's house to study. I can only memorize things when I either say it outloud or hear it. I can't just read the book and remember it. ><. Can't do it like Sherry. haha

I told my mom that I wanted another computer so I can do my hw. Without my sister's complainance. She just said to tell my oldest sister to find a good one and she'll pay for it. I was surprised that she said that. Wonder how it would be like with two comps.. Maybe it'll get peaceful. For once.

In my youtube account, I have this playlist of all of my favorited songs. I would just play it all the while I can and it'll keep me company with euro. haha.

I hope I do good at tomorrow's test. It would really make up for the last test we took. >< !

Also, I wish some people would stop. It just gets annoying after a period of time. How come people don't believe what I say sometimesss ?