Saturday, January 31, 2009

Candlebox


Haven't been the best two days. Yesterday, woke up with a sore throat and somewhere along the day, I've gotten a headache. Which, later, ended up into a fever. So I slept the whole day and slept some moree.

Todayy, I woke up to go play basketball at Lincolnn. The practice ended at 2. Coach K talks a lot.. I got to the Chinatown festival volunteering at 3. ): Oh wellsss. It was fun. There was free Yakult! hahaha Anways, we took pictures too. Free again. Finnie, Betty, Heidi and I was at this small slide thing. Yeahh.. funnn. I got moved to another part of that thing to stop little kids from cutting. -.-

We were going home but the Dash stopped running. So Betty and Alina went by themselves to walk home. Heidi's sister drove me and Finnie home. heheheh. Much safer than Betty.

I was really thirsty just now and I felt like drinking soda. But then, I went and drank lang chaa. Finnie would be proud. xD

My mom and I don't talk as much now. I want to but it's finals week and Wong is a socializing killer.

Man, I gotta finish my english homework...studying for euro tomorrow..
T___T

No comments: