Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sick ?

To annoy Finnie :

Today sucked. He didn't talk to me ! I don't know why. Now I feel like Imma die without him. T___T Oh what did I ever do wrongg ?






puahahahahaha

Today was pretty cold. Chapter 18 test grade was pretty decent. hahahah
Nothing fun happened today except for stupid mood swings that affect everyone.

I fell asleep in mandarin class today cause I felt kinda sick.

We got a brand new book for english. Although everyone says it's a very boring book, I like it. ><

Well, Lisa, Shirley, and me were supposed to hang out today. I guess our definitions were pretty far apart cause I basically just walked them home. I had my hopes up too. Twice.


So I just went to Finnie's house to cry on her shoulder. Not really but yeahh. Then I felt like playing bball but later when Danny and Felix came, I didn't feel like playing anymore. I don't know whyy. We went to Dino's and Steven joined us. People are too nice sometimes, treating for no reasonn. But I appreciate that.

Finnie and I studied, if you can say that testing each other on study questions is called studying.
Walked home. Cold. Cold. Cold.

Tried to cry while watching a movie. Failed.



I absolutely hate it when I get my hopes up and it just doesn't happen. Pisses me off.

No comments: