Monday, December 8, 2008

:P

SHORT BLOG !

Woke up with a sore throat cause of Finnie's almonds.
Took Chapter 18 test. Not too hard.
Chemistry - blehhh. I actually did my work today.
Didn't really do my work cause I had to get ready to turn in my hws.
Huff made us do this leg test. Couldn't feel my thighs afterwards.
Mandarin was easy. Got called fat again. -___-
I feel like a loner in english. ]:

No running today :[

Went to Dino's with Sophia and Julie.
Home, then slept.
Woke up at 7 to go outside and ate my dinner in pjs with Tiffany, Sophia, and Bryan. hahaha ;)

Showered. GG, Privileged, and aim.


finnieCENT xD: if it werent for ur blogs, i wouldve probably already committed suicide.

1 comment:

GuitarHeroYao said...

Wow, who called you fat? So messed up dude. You should beat then up. XD Just kidding. Don't worry, you're not fat. =P