Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's so COLD.

I'm not even kidding. I'm wearing mittins while I am typing this.

Yesterday, I watched Twilight. I was so disappointed ! How could they do this to a really good book ?! They just fell in love like out of thin air. The director made it so unrealistic. >
Then, Noodle World. I was stuffed. That's all I gotta say.


Today, I went to buy candies and wrapping paper. It was freezinggg cold. My mom bought me a moisturizer "for all of my straight A's" but I wanted it cause it's winter. But I didn't get why I had to share with my sister since she got C's..

I thought the Chapter 19 study questions for Wong was due on Wednesday so I did some of it. Then I found out it wasn't due so I stopped. LOL!

Talking with Kevin/Chris/Danny/Andy on aim is funn. hahaha Wonder why it's all guys..


Well yeahh, my sister went to Big Bear and she better get us a souvenior. hahah And I don't mean the hotel's bar soaps.

Bryan, I'm gaining weight. You gotta stop feeding me. QQ


Goodnights and dream about me ;)

No comments: