Friday, December 12, 2008

51 posts !

I like to say 51st post and not 50th post because it's just too cool. puahahhaa

cocopiez: 1st period - euroo suckss essay on monday ap euro
cocopiez: 2nd - funn ! cuase me,finnie,sophia,julie,cindy, and tiff were just talking chem
cocopiez: 3rd- so so so boringgg geometry
cocopiez: 4th- lame people pe
cocopiez: 5th - people are moving away fromm meee :[[ mandrin
cocopiez: 6th- got points deducted for talking english
cocopiez: stupid jonathan.

Wooo ! I got my whole week of geometry homework done today afterschool. Then I went to Finnie's house cause she wanted me to. We both went to broadway cause we wanted to buy some junk food. hehehe First it was CVS, then RiteAid and finally Vons. It's so saddd. I had memories at Vons and when I went inside today, it reminded me of War of the Worlds with Dakota Fanning and Tom Cruise. hehehe


So Chris and I talked for a quite a while when I got home. My mom kept comming into my room and everytime she would see me talking on the phone.. Not a good thing.

Later when my dad got home, he was so suspiscious ! "Who's friend are you always going to ?" "Who are you always talking on the phone with ?" "Who are you chatting with on the computer?" "Why do you always go out now ?"

I suspect that he thinks I'm talking to boys. LOL Which I am. puahahaha


My sister is comming home today from San Diego ! I wonder what are we gonna dooooo..


So I was on the phone with Chris and he says I give the best hugs. HAHAHHA. It's cause I don't give much hugs which makes it even better :P

p0o p0o DuDe: xiao is awesome<3

No comments: