Monday, December 1, 2008

ahhhhhhhh.

I am so tired I don't even remember what I did today.

All I remember is that today was a pretty drama-ish day even though many of you may not have noticed.

Danny and I were walking to the library to pick up Julie so we can run together but then her dad was there already to pick her up. So I didn't want her dad to be waiting for like an hour and then Julie went home. I think Danny was kinda mad/annoyed/disappointed?? lol I don't know. I just don't mind walking back to the park.


I was doing euro and I feel asleep again around 8:30-ish >< ! And I thought my friend was supposed to call me just in case I start procrastinating.. -___-




Today's highlight : running once again without the dogs.


Douchebag of the day : I don't want to mention :p





If I knew how, I would put a song on my blog. ]:


No comments: