Tuesday, December 2, 2008

60 degrees.

Today was a.. long dayy.

In Wong's, I got a B+ on my essay, good enough for me :]. In geometry, I got 95.5/105 !! hahhahha I am PROUD. I didn't fail this test. tehehee.

I was innocently reading my book in mandarin class when Ms. Chai took it from me ! She made me lose my page too.

Dude, today in english, I had no idea that James was gonna pick ME to go do my speechh T__T and I was the last one of the day. I started laughing in the middle of it cause Marco was making these funny faces to mee.


In lunch, I met Jennifer. I guess she's into volleyball too cause she's Finnie's volleyball friend ?? I don't know. Well anyways, I was hungryy. ahahaha

Guess what !? I'm a good girl. Even though we got out early, I went home and caught up on my euro hw. mhmm... Then I went running. Danny makes me think of the past alot. x]]


I want those ice creams at the mexican store across the street from Lincoln minimall but my fingers are already like popsicles.



I need to make more long blogs... -__-




Today's highlight : the feeling of accomplishments !



Douchebag of the day : Danny, you know what you did. tsk tsk



No comments: