Thursday, November 27, 2008

x]]

Sorry for disappointing ! Haven't blog for FOUR days.

Well it should counted for three days cause I didn't have internet yesterday somehow.. -___- I always blame the weather anyways. Whenever I don't have internet, it's always a really hot or a really cold day.

heheh My sister is home from college this Thanksgiving break. I hope we are gonna do something funnn. Black Friday maybe ? She's so niceee; baking brownies for us. hehehehe !

Yesterday was funnn. Although my ear hurts from getting hit. I kept trying to get the rebounds but damn.. those guys are too big. HAHAHAH I only get it when they let me but I still felt happy. And then I walked in the rain to get home after the dash. ahhhhhh xD

I am gonna enjoy this break from euro ! This week was so much stress, I even failed my Chapter 17 test. T____T . I WILL NOT GET A B IN AP EURO ! >< !!

Anways, I've said all that I have on my mind at this moment.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !
Have a good one. [:



Highlights : oh so many things x]]


Douchebags : mexican, mexican, and that one mexican. Pathetic losers.


No comments: