Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Today was Black Friday. hmm.. I got four hours of sleep before waking up and going to shop. Then I went with Betty and Finnie to Santa Anita. Althought it wasn't as crowded as Glendale, the stores were still packed. For instance, Pacsun took forever and it was really stuffy inside because of all the body heat. We shopped. I will not mention what I bought cause I don't feel like it. It was really fun hanging out with Betty and Finnie because it just reminded me of all the old times. And then Finnie was trying to hit on some guys for us. Sadly, it didn't work out since she couldn't catch up with them. I am one lucky pimp. Finnie on my left shoulder sleeping; Betty on my right shoulder sleeping. x]]

I got home for about an hour then I went to Betty's house to go to Yuca. I swear man, Finnie cannot stop touching someone somehow. ><.

Yuca had so less people today. Guess they're tired. Well I signed up for the toy gift wrap on Dec.5. I also signed up on Dec. 14 for the Christmas festival;second shift.

After Yuca, we were passing by the new ice cream parlor and the lady said they were giving out free ice creams, so we had to stay. x]] It shall be our new hangout spot.



I don't know how long they have been the way they are but if people are just plain vain and have zero acknowledgment of that, then I hope that they will survive soon enough to realize their obnoxious behavior.



I seriously can't go to sleep happy. Why you may ask ? Can't believe the stupidity that is around me.




Today's highlight
: Finding good deals, meeting Corrina, and spending quality time with friends.

Douchebag of the day : Sister. Which one do you think it is?



Sorry for the depressed blog.


No comments: