Friday, November 7, 2008

Wherever you will go..

If I could
then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
way up high
or down low
I'll go wherever you will go.

hehehee
Today was a sad day.
Did bad in geometry assessment.
Really needa catch up in chem.
No one talked to me in mando.. ><
So much work in english.
Played badminton and totally pwned her. (;
Didn't get to run as much today cause Danny got a cramp. Feel better !

Man, I really don't get my dad. He's been mad at me this whole weeekkk and I have no idea why. So I guess Imma just play it safe and don't go anywhere afterschool next week.

What pissed me off was that my dad said "You better have some good friends."
I thought he would have a little more faith in me than that. I swear man, is he on his man period or somethinngg ??

But since I'm running 15k tomorrow, I will feel much better after that.


Today's highlight :
running [ kindaa ], ice creamm x], and finally knowing what's wrong.


Douchebag of the day : That girl that stepped on my shoes and hurt my scab. ><



No comments: