Saturday, November 8, 2008

First time on pegs.

T___________T
Major sad face for me.
Slept pass my alarm clock, which did not ring, and I missed my 15k race ! >< So disappointed.

But on the other hand, if I went to the race, I wouldn't have gotten my physical filled out. It was either race and no physical or no race and physical. I hate my doctor. He got me mad cause he wouldn't sign my physical without the skin test whatsoever. So then I just asked the nurse to do it for me. hahahah. She was nicer than that what'shisname. My mom said I could change my doctor but that takes forever so I would have to call them someday. hehe

Wow, I haven't ate lunch with my mom in a lonnggg time. I appreciated how we got to spend time together today. hehehe

:DD Riding on pegs to Little Tokyo is so funn ! hahaha Julie couldn't peg me at first but then she got used to it.
Freaken Julie couldn't stop laughinggg. lol

Gave up bball for Tiff's house. ]: I had to get home earlier anyways to go to a wedding but they are soo boringggg.

Julie says she's gonna run with me and my daily jog afterschool.. I don't know if she will but we shall see if she has the determination to lose weight. ahahaha I was kinda happy that Danny got a cramp yesterday cause my boobs were hurting everytime I jumped.. yay for me !


Why ?!!? Why are so many people so annoyinggg and don't know when to stopppp?!!


Today's highlight :
PEGS, and people talking to me while I waited for my doctor.


Douchebag of the day : Bryan for calling me HOE.



No comments: