Friday, October 24, 2008

My Apologies

Once again, didn't blog yesterday.
I was preparing for today's chapter 14 test for Wong.hahaha
At Tiffany's house until..9:15 ?
Man, it helped so much cause I just didn't know one question on the test ! woot ! woot !

ehhhhhhhhh... I am tired. >< ! hahaha Going to USC tomorrow for MESA and then carving the pumpkin for Yuca's pumpkin contest. Imma be even more tiredd on Sunday after the 6k race for SRLA. T___T

oh welllssss. MUST FINISH MY GEOMETRY HW; falling behinddd :[

I miss a lot of my Elementary friends.. I love it when they call me in the mornings hahahahah.

Yesterday's highlight :
MARIA IS MY BUDDY !!

Today's highlight : Shirley's phone call and Winnie the Pooh cellphone chain !

Douchebag of the day : Stupid guys = no bball courts

No comments: