Friday, January 4, 2013

i feel kinda sad how sometimes i think that the people in san diego know me more than the people i've known here in lincoln heights. i guess i went to college with a clean slate where no one knew me and had no presumption of who i was. i think that gave me a chance to be myself and open up instead of being trapped in a bubble in la. and i'm glad that college really showed me the people who'll make an effort to stay and actually keep in touch despite distance and not talking for a really long time. that's the true friends, the people you'll talk to like you saw them yesterday when in actuality it's been months since you have last seen each other..

besides my rambling, i'm super happy about my grades! i started off school with a strong mentality even though i knew i was taking easy classes; i thought to myself that since i am taking ge's i should get all A's so that in the future i can say to myself "you got straight A's, you can do it again." lol no matter how different the classes are. i hope that thought last.. hahaha i'm just glad i did happen to get all A's. ^___^ let's keeep this uppppppppppp! work hard, play hard. 

No comments: