Tuesday, April 3, 2012

sigh

why can't you understand why i'm ignoring you....?

i need my space.
i need to find answers for myself.
i need to quit being a "bitch"
i need to believe that you actually care.
i need to cool off.
i need time to try to forgive you for what you did.

i need you to MEAN what you say.
i need you to realize how much i tried, but only to get mistaken.
i need you to learn how to appreciate me...
i need you to realize all the shit you put me through.
i need you to understand what you put me through when you ignored me.
i need you to find some REAL friends, not merely acquaintances that you spill our story to.

i need us to be able to talk about things, not letting it go.


i need myself to give up,... and let you miss me. it's the only way for you to realize that i stayed throughout everything, now show me that you are going to stay too.

No comments: