Saturday, December 5, 2009

Basketball

I freaken love basketball. Yesterday, after practice, Tiffany and I bussed it to alpine to play some basketball. Then we met up with some people and started to play games. It was hellaaa fun. Then we went to eat and I went back to alpine to play with andres, bryan, and andres's sister. Andres was teaching me these new moves that I'm getting better at. I'm starting to like playing one-on-one.. haha Then my dad came and picked me and bryan home. at 10:30! wooohooo! hahah. Todaay i met up with andres to play at the 99cent park and senh, kevin, stephen, and chris also came. I wonder why I'm always the only girl. haha. We played a couple of games and then they left. so andres and i were planning to go to yl but it was getting cold so we just ate dino's. Then I went to ct to meet up with bryan. but it was so cold so i just went to andres's house and waited for bryan to come with kathy. And andres had last year's yearbook so i was looking through it and it kinda surprised me how i didn't know so much people at the beginning of freshman year and now i am close to alot of them.. dang see what happens when you go to mt. gleason? hahaha.

No comments: