Monday, August 3, 2009

What Counts and What Not

I was watching the tv show "More to Love". It's basically like a bachelor show but with overweight people. It's so good to watch some people with actual meat in their bodies on TV! When do you everrr see thatt?! haha. I like that show. Later, I was watching Dating in the Dark. I forgot what I was gonna say about that show..hmmm.. I think it was something with appeareance. I forget.

My day was alrighttttt. Gosh, I'm regretting take Alg2 in the summer. But I hope it'll pay off. After that, I went to bball practice and Jennika lied to me. hahah It's finee. Hated today's practice. Then Michelle, Sophia, Tiffany, and I went to eat at Mcdonald's. I just ate there yesterday..but I got free mochas. LOL



jenikuh (11:50:17 PM): TODAY IS NATIONAL WATER MELON DAY!
Say whatt?!?!

1 comment:

nick-ki-oh ! said...

I wanna watch dating in the dark. It looks reaalllyy interesting !
NBC right? what time and what day? ahahah.